Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Curiosity Killed the Cat

When I started this journey with my very special Mister.  I had a long list of things I thought I would find disagreeable.  Over the course of our time together I am starting to see that these "oh so distressing" acts are not so bad after all.  My limits are obviously coming down.  Not that I have told him no specifically because I would not, but he knows if I do find something not to my liking.

A while back I was informed of an assignment.  I had to find eight pictures related to D/s. Four I liked and four I did not care for.  I had to write why I did or did not like the photographs.  One of these photographs I found completely disagreeable was this:


I had a complete aversion to clothespins.  Maybe it was my obsession with all things needing to be pretty and they just seemed so rustic.  I do know my answer to why was that it looked demeaning.  

Yesterday, like any typical day, we keep in touch through text.  I sent him a picture of a paint stir stick (i think that's what they are called anyway) and four clothes pins on it. These "harmless" objects were just craft supplies.  Here is how our conversation went:

Mister: Shows what's your mind

Me: What's on my mind then Mister? 
Me: These things really aren't that bad 
Me: I take it back!!! 

Mister: Did you put it on your nipple?

Me: Yes sir.  You know curiosity gets the better of me sometimes

Mister: Lmao now take a picture



Now the difference between me not being able to stand them for 1/10 of a second and keeping them on long enough to take a picture is that I knew it made him happy.  Who am I to put limitations on something that is his? 

Eventually I was griping about how bad it hurt and blah blah blah.  But he had asked me why I did it in the first place.  I said because I could tell you liked it.  This is what he said:


Mister: So say it... "I would take it for you if that's what you wanted"

Me: I would take it for you if that's what you wanted

He always has patience and just lets me find myself.  I'm starting to think he's like a spider.  Biding his time, waiting patiently until I have become exactly what he needs.  Then I think that's when the fun will really begin with him.  




No comments:

Post a Comment