Tuesday, May 1, 2012

When Fantasy Becomes a Reality



Him and I just click and seem to have this understanding of each other that I have never had with anyone else.  You guessed it he's the D to my s.  Now as we had corresponded for quite some time, long before things had even came to a mutual attraction, he was my confidante.  So he knows the things about me that I tell no one.  He knows what a dirty little mind I have, but I do not think he really knew how bad I wanted this. I think he thought I had an idea and that idea turned me on, but what when fantasy becomes reality? Just because the thought of a man dominating you in every way turns you on doesn't necessarily mean you will like it when he's spanking your ass.  (I mean this from a beginners point of view as I am completely new to this)

Was I apprehensive in my approach to this? Yes.  What smart girl wouldn't be? Was I nervous? Very.  Did I finally get past the nerves and apprehension to finally see the person I became so attached too? Yes.

So to tell you that when my fantasy became my reality it was so much more than what I wanted in my head.  I became so much more.  I couldn't really truly see myself begging anyone for anything.  But there I was, at the point of tears for him to keep doing things to me that might make another person blush.  To be honest I think it shocked him for he knew I was new to this.  He firmly but gently put me in my new found subspace.  What a place it is! Everything that I can never let go of, everything that keeps me up at night was gone.  It was just pure bliss.  I had never wanted to give so much to another individual like this.  Whatever he wanted, I wanted.  I trusted his judgement and trusted him with me.  I have never been able to do that with someone.  

I learned also this, all of this, is more than just kink.  There is devotion, affection, trust, and the kink.

Thank you Mr. Wonderful xoxo

Also this gal has developed a natural affinity to spanking.  

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog from your comment on Kitty's blog. Welcome to the blogging world. If you want to get more people to see your blog, make more comments on other blogs or email bonnie at bottomsmarts.blogspot.com. She often introduces new blogs to her readers.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr Florida Dom! I'm just new to this (all of this LOL) and Im somewhat shy and don't want to seem ignorant. Again I'll keep your advice in mind. I hope you enjoyed!

      Delete