Monday, June 4, 2012

He told me too...



Mister and I usually just enjoy our time and conversations together whether it be over the phone or via webcam.  We converse like regular "vanilla" couples.  Our D/s relationship is usually but not confined to text and email in between seeing each other.  So when we were Skyping I had asked him to hold on a minute for me to get a light.  He told me to get the pins while I was at it.  Yes those very same pins from previously.  If you do not know I'm new to the pins and I have a love/hate relationship with them.

Him telling me this excited me and startled me considering he had never previously asked me to do something like this over a webcam.  I just assumed this "part" was saved for in person.  WRONG!

I'm sitting there playing with the pins on my finger tips and being silly... like always.  He's laughing and joking along until his voice changed.  I know that voice and pointed stare, so silly me was no more.  He had my full attention.  I do not think a detailed play by play is in order so I'll sum it up:

Play with your nipples
...
Good now twist them like I would
...
Put the pins on
...
Are you wet yet?
...yes sir.
Good take the pins off and play with yourself
...

My eyes are closed, and I am completely enjoying myself.  He also cannot see what I am actually doing down there.

"I'm going to come"

STOP!!!
...

Stop? I blinked.  This is the first time he has ever made me stop.  I did though... immediately.  I did not like it and I know my face betrayed my feelings.

I want to see
...

So I got up took my shorts off and got in a position so he could have better visual access.  He told me to finish....and I did.  I said thank you and we went back to conversing like nothing happened.

He commands, I listen.  How did I feel about this particular occasion? At first I was shy, because I had NEVER done anything of the sort over the internet.  Secondly I was excited because it was different and new.  Finally, sated because coming for him is a lot better than just coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment